Saturday, January 16, 2010

Halfway through LAFFN

Today is January 16th, and we are halfway through LAFFN. How are you doing? Are you halfway done? I'm not. I haven't had much time to work on it, although I try to do just a little every day. I'm still reading through my first draft and editing/adding to it as I go. I'm on page 46 of 112. Lots of stuff going on in my life this month, but I'll keep making a little time for it every day!

If you're feeling like you should just give up because it's halfway through the month and you've hardly accomplished anything, or haven't even started, DON'T GIVE UP. Pick up your manuscript right now and get something done on it. Even if you only spend ten minutes on it every day, you'll be making progress. Maybe tomorrow you can spend a couple of hours and get caught up. Even one page or one paragraph is better than where you were yesterday!

Get LAFFN!

No comments: