Friday, February 20, 2009

Arabian Horse Times

I think I mentioned when my query was accepted by Arabian Horse Times a few months ago, but I just wanted to update that the piece finally appeared and is in the February issue. I haven't seen it yet, but at least one of my friends has (thanks, G). I'm looking forward to seeing it! Although I'm in several other magazines, this is a big deal for me and I hope to write more for them! I don't know what the circulation is, but they are one of the premier magazines for Arabian horse owners and enthusiasts. As they say:

The premier monthly, international magazine devoted to Arabian horses and the people that love them. With a circulation that reaches around the globe (over 66 countries), the Arabian Horse Times brings to its readers the most complete coverage of the Arabian horse in the world today.


Onward and upward! I love adding new magazines to my list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Onward and upward indeed! :)