Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seminole blog

"Get a blog," they told me, so I did. What the heck is a blog?

Hi, my name is Jennifer Walker, and I'm a writer. I'm also a rider, and a dancer, and a senior analyst, and a mother and a wife and a sister and a daughter. Hey, I'm like that song that every girl on the planet thinks is about her!

I've known how to write since I was about 6 or so, but never really thought about doing it voluntarily until a few months ago, when I decided that it was about time that I make my fortune. I need to support myself and my family in the manner to which we should become accustomed! To that end, I started writing some articles and am working on a novel. More on that later! Somewhere on this page I'll find a place to post links. My family says I'm funny, so it must be true...therefore, my articles are an attempt at a humorous outlook on my life. Most of them are about horses, unless I can't think of anything about horses at the moment I happen to be writing something.

Here goes nothing...PUBLISH!

No comments: